Pages

Wednesday 30 April 2014

Maybe I should go easy on the wall art now.....

Flower Dandelion wall art eBay Cost: £12.50
 
I don't know about you but when I decide I want something I can be a little "excessive" with it; And coupled with being someone that doesn't like to wait for pretty much anything I make for a true shopaholic when I have ANY money spare. So here are some of the wall stickers I've recently purchased from eBay.
 

Marilyn Monroe eBay Cost:£8.71 

 Banksy childhood girl with balloon eBay Cost: £14.99
 
I have ordered another Banksy one because I love them! Its one of a maid sweeping into the wall...check it out here.
 
BNTBlogger x
 




3 comments:

  1. Your house looks lovely and I think the way you have positioned these wall art stickers looks fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun. It took a while to decide where to put the banksy one because I didn't realise it would be so big! x x x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...