Pages

Thursday 17 April 2014

H&M haul.....!!

 
 L-R Stretch trousers £12.99, Sleeveless dress £24.99 with Waist belt £7.99 
 
Firstly I LOVE the fact that you can order products from H&M and have the option of a monthly invoice. If you haven't heard of this, it is, in a nutshell, shopping now and paying later minus the interest. The negative however..in my case anyway..is that I order more because I'm not paying at the time in which I'm shopping. Not always ideal when you get a buzz from picking lots of pretty things. Cue lots of photos of...pretty things......I have purchased..!

Loving the cropped style trousers. I haven't tried these before and I think they'll be nice as a smart/casual look in the summer. I'm waiting on the dress still as its not due in until May, and I thought I'd wear it for a Spring wedding with some wedges and gold jewellery.


L-R Figure-fit dress  £12.49.....it has gone back up to £24.99 now...so good timing and Jersey dress £7.99..Bargain!
 
Lace dress £19.99
 
I bought this dress for work. Its quite nice that it isn't fitted..comfortable for moving around! And because its lacey round the top it looks nice with a black strappy top underneath. 


Shopping bag £24.99
 
Love that this is called "shopping bag"! Its definitely a substantially sized bag ..similar to that of a Mary Poppins one lol.
 
OOTD to follow......
 
BNTBlogger x
 
 




2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...