Pages

Tuesday 11 February 2014

*Primark Bargains*

 
I went to Primark last week...the beginning of February and couldn't resist having a look through the sale section...yes there was a sale on in Primark. Brilliant!
 
Missbudgetbeauty and lauralovesbeauty picked out these dresses and I had to try too. To be honest on the hanger I wasn't keen but hey ho its always worth trying on!
 
 
 
 
I loved them on other than being difficult to get off because the material doesn't have any give.
 These two were just £3.00 each!! Absolute bargain. I think you can easily dress them up or down. I've worn them out for meals and also when shopping.
 

 
 
I LOVE the prints. So pretty and great for summer too..if we ever have one!!
 




I purchased them from MeadowHall in Sheffield. They may well still have them in in other branches.
 
 
 
 
Thanks for reading!
 
Anyone else bought any bargain items??
 
BNTBlogger x x

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love those floral patterns on both dresses. These middy dresses are perfect for spring apparel. I would like to wear kate spade handbags with these dresses.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...