Pages

Thursday 20 February 2014

*Eyebrows*

 
I've tried a few different eyebrow products in recent times...previously I didn't use anything. I simply plucked them but since going to a Benefit counter and having 'brow mapping' done I realised just how much it can frame your face. If your not familiar with brow mapping check it out here
I have used brow zings by Benefit, however I found it a little light for my eyebrows...mine are black so I thought I would do a bit of research. I came across a blog post about Shiseido products namely for eyebrows, and how their eyebrow pencils give a natural look.
 
I was concerned that a black eyebrow pencil might be too harsh but based on reviews of this pencil I thought I would give this a try rather than going for a dark brown.
 
 
 
 
As you can see one end is a brush for shaping the brows........
 
 
Shiseido Natural Eyebrow Pencil £19.50 from feelunique.com
 
 
And the other is the pencil...obviously ;) I'm super impressed with it. Its easy to use, definitely gives a natural look whilst defining my brows. It doesn't have the wax like the brow zings but I haven't found it difficult to shape them without it.


 
 
I mentioned it briefly in one of my videos. Check it out here.
 
Can anyone recommend any good eyebrow products for black eyebrows?
 
Comments welcome as always.
 
BNTBlogger x

1 comment:

  1. This post came at the perfect time for me. ( im having a brow nightmare at the moment ) I will be looking into this product as I have never found a pencil that I like and find easy to work with so ive always opted for a dark brown mac eyeshadow and angled brush, until recently when I tried the mua power brow which works well for me but its just not quite the right colour and is very waxy. Love the blog :)
    Check mine out, its new so not much content yet but im working on it. ��
    Plussizebeautyaddict.blogspot
    Emily x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...