Pages

Thursday 20 February 2014

Perm?


I'm stuck in a hair rut at the moment. Its shoulder length and fine and is looking a bit limp. I would love to have it just a bit thicker so that, by maybe simply blow drying it might be slightly wavy. But hey I don't know the drawbacks of having thick hair either so this might not be the case.
 
I really like my hair curled but its such a pain to do that every morning before work. I don't mind doing it for a night out but by the time we've walked the dogs in the morning and spent a bit of time with them there isn't much time to curl and style my hair.
 
Then I remembered that I once had a perm lol. How could I forget, and it wasn't even that long ago! Well four years. I went for a loose wavy perm and I really liked it. It thickened my hair and it didn't take much to maintain from what I remember. Great for summer too....that kind of beachy look! 
 
I have read that perming can damage your hair if you colour or highlight it regularly and apparently it works better on thicker hair too, so something to consider if your thinking of having one. This should put me off seen as I colour my hair but with it working so well last time I'd like to try it again.
 
 
 
My dilemma isn't about whether to actually have a perm. Its more where to go and which treatment to go for. I can't go back to the same person unfortunately and I don't know what they used. I'm going to go for a consultation in the next couple of weeks. I just don't want to pay loads and end up with something that doesn't take and or ruins my hair.



LOVE this. My hair obviously isn't thick enough to 'achieve' this look but I definitely like the wave. I definitely don't want to end up with a 80s do lol or to look like my poodle Lola!!

If anyone has any good advice I'd love to hear it.  
 
BNTBlogger x

2 comments:

  1. Hey everyone!

    My name is Ellie and I'm a beginner blogger. I know that I must sound like hundreds of others but I would love it if someone, anyone took a bit of their time to look at my posts and maybe comment and say what you thought. A single +1 will make me feel like it's worth it and I don't want to give up. But by following my blog, you might make my day or even my week just by knowing that someone cares enough to go and help someone like me out. I would do the same because I know how it feels to go unnoticed, every blogger has been through that stage and knows the struggle. Please help me out, it doesn't hurt xxx <3

    Jelly xxx <3

    www.jelly-bean-beauty28.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nominated you for a Liebster Award, cosmeticsbeautyrainbow.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...