Pages

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Beauty Box....Decisions!

 
I shockingly hadn't heard of beauty box subscriptions until a couple of months ago. How?? I ask you?! Random beauty products sent to you each month...how exciting! Its practically a present each month. So I decided that I have to get in on this especially seen as I've joined the blogging
 and youtube community!
 
 
After reading some reviews the most popular ones at the moment seem to be:
 
 
 
This subscription is $10 per month and has free shipping.
 
I really liked the look of the Ipsy beauty box or bag should I say. There's a cool quiz to take so you receive products to suit your personal needs/tastes. I particularly like that you can choose brands that you like, and brands you'd like to try. The bags really cute too that you receive your products in. You could use it for makeup or travel products. Unfortunately after registering I then realised you need to live in America to subscribe. Gutted!! 
 
So onto the next one.... 
 
Love Me Beauty
 
 
 
 
This is an example of one of the 'menus' you can choose from at the moment. It is £12.95 monthly including postage.
 
So with this subscription you can choose from 3 different menus and will receive a mystery product as well. Ohhh! This is great if you'd like to have some element of control in terms of what you will receive. You can also choose a mystery box if you'd like a surprise. I am very tempted to subscribe to this one and try the mystery box. I LOVE suprises!
 
 
 
 
 
The BIRCHBOX costs £12.95 monthly including postage too.
 
This is the one I've decided to try out first. When missbudgetbeauty received her January Birchbox I really liked the variety of products and brands. You can also browse the potential products you will be receiving on the Birchbox website. So I think I will no doubt subscribe to the Love Me Beauty mystery box too so I have the best of both.
 
Check out my unveiling of the January Birchbox here....I know the February one is out soon but I didn't decide on a subscription until the end of January!
 
 
Anyone subscribed to any of these?
 
What do you think?
 
I would love to hear if there are any other good ones I should subscribe to that deliver to the UK.
 
 
Thanks for reading!
 
 
BNTBlogger x x 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I decided to subscribe to one so that I wasn't spending much but still getting but still trying new things... But then I accidentally subscribed to 3! Oops! So now I'm spending not far off £40 a month (inc. p&p). I get Birchbox, Glossybox and this month my first Love Me Beauty box. I love that you can have a look at the menus for Love Me Beauty and decide if you want it that month or not!

    I'm thinking of giving The Vegan Kind box a try too. For £12.95 you get 5-8 vegan products. It's a mix of beauty, food, drink and lifestyle products. It's something a little different and a way to find new brands!

    Paige x

    paigebrittainblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh I want to do the same really, try out different boxes. The vegan box sounds cool too. You'll have to let me know what the Love Me Beauty box is like x

      Delete
  2. Nominated you for a Liebster Award! Deets on my blog!

    ablushingblondebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!! I'll have a look. So nice of you! Only just had a chance to look x x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...