Pages

Tuesday 22 April 2014

Urban Decay Electric Palette....Neon Continued x

I came across this palette on youtube before it was available in the UK; I think it was a tutorial on how to do neon eyes and I was sold! I haven't got any bright coloured palettes and because I've been going for neon nails it was all too tempting to match.
 
 Reading reviews of the palette, I was keen to get my hands on it once it came to the UK. Its been available since the 1st April.  
 




Wow I love the colours!!!!!!! They are so bright. Urban Decay have used pressed pigments to create "heavily saturated brights" and the look is just as dramatic on the eye as it is in the palette. I was a little apprehensive using the yellow (thrash) but blended with freak, savage, jilted and urban looks fab!  How cool are the names too?!
 
 I must admit when it arrived I didn't know where to begin because I'm so used to using one or two colours but I think its a palette you can really experiment with. There really isn't a right or wrong way of using it. In terms of "staying power" they last all day without needing to reapply, to the point where on removing, I could still see the colour a little the next morning!



This brush comes with the palette and I'm really impressed with it. No excess shadow fell under my eyes and the smaller brush is great for using on the inner and outer edges of the eyes.
 
How I wore it.....
 
 

 
Check out  how others wore it here.......

Where can you get it?? I purchased mine from Debenhams. Price: £38.00 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. that is some crazy eyeshadow, not crazy it odd just amazing colours i can barely blend neutrals nevermind that, are you a mua?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! The colours are so bright. No I'm not a mua hun. Just like to experiment! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...