Pages

Thursday 24 April 2014

Ordering different sizes online and miraculously fitting?! Topshop mini haul

I recently discovered that there was a sale on in topshop and thought I would have a browse online. I'm came across the gorgeous jumpers they were selling around Christmas time..the knitwear ones...and they were in the sale! What was incredibly annoying though is each time I clicked on one they only had two sizes left, both not my size of course....that or I would add to my basket, then go back to said basket and it had been sold!! I think I may have unwittingly looked on the first day of sale and didn't realise that I needed to act fast! I luckily managed to purchase 3 items..all in different sizes and miraculously they all fit. Yay!
Sometimes I think that you can guess on the size just by looking at the material/style of the item. Not only that but its been on trend for quite a while to wear tops a little baggy. Luckily I love that!   

 
Fluoro Ribbed Vest    £3.00
 

Drape Sleeveless Top  £5.00
 
Knitted Fluffy Jumper   £15.00
 
I'm not really impressed with their website however. When looking on my mobile every time I clicked on an item to view after going back to carry on looking it took me to the top of the page so I had to scroll back down again..which was in some cases 50 + items. Annoying especially when I needed to buy fast ha! 
 
Any good sales ANYWHERE lol let me know!

Check out my haul below........










2 comments:

  1. I find it quite funny that you ordered your clothes in different sizes and they managed to fit you. When I order my clothes via online shopping sites, I have to be lucky if any fit. It can be such a pain at times. I'm now following you on GFC. Please check out my blog and if you like what you see, follow me back xx
    http://louiseabenamensah.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its normally the case for me too. Couldn't believe it ha ha. x x x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...