Pages

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Finally I'm going to America!!!!

Yeeesssss!! I have wanted to go to America for so long and I'm finally going. My friend is getting married in Las Vegas and I'm a bridesmaid as well as Andy being the best man. We considered going to Vegas then a bit of a road trip to LA and San Fransico but I have always wanted to go to New York so we've decided on Vegas then New York. One week in each should hopefully be enough!!
 
I am so very excited and found a countdown app today to keep a track of the time....only four months to go!! We haven't booked as yet...can't decide where to stay....thinking maybe The Venetian or The Bellagio in Vegas but no idea for New York. If anyone has any recommendations I'd love to hear from you.


The Bellagio?????...........or The Venetian????? Decisions......
 
 
We're going in August so its going to be hot!! Sight seeing while getting a tan yes!! I'm thinking I need to research beauty products etc I should purchase while I'm over there.



Have to go to Carries apartment eekk excited!!!


 
Sigh....can't wait. I really need to think about the best attire for while we are there!! Any thoughts as always welcome.
 
BNTBlogger x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...