Pages

Friday 17 January 2014

This months favourite blusher duo.


Okay....I say it's this months favourite but its been mine for quite sometime!! I've also mentioned it on my YouTube channel http://youtu.be/-XgVOgxP9MM  I actually bought it when I went to imats in London last year and Nars had 60% off their products!!

Beforehand I was typically using a blusher then a shimmer separately over the top. One in particular being Girl meets pearl by Benefit. It's great having the two together and the colours are great for my skin tone.


The shades are Albatross and Sin. Perfect size for travel and great for touch ups during the day. I've had a look on the website and I can't see it on there now so I'm not sure if you can still get it from anywhere else....!





I have both on above for my barbie themed Hen do lol.


If anyone can recommend any other fab duos comments are welcome!

BNTBlogger x x

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girlie - im just commenting to let you know i nominated you for the liebster awards - go to my blog to find out what you need to do - www.traceysbeauty.blogspot.co.uk , dont forget to follow!xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...