Pages

Thursday 8 August 2013

Button bouquets!

I really couldn't decide whether to go for flowers....silk flowers.....a brooch bouquet....the possibilities are endless lol but after much deliberation I decided to go for something a bit quirky and quite apt for my theme.....a button bouquet. You can get them custom made too which is great because I couldn't find anything that wasn't over £200 in the 'tiffany blue' colours. You just just need to ask the question on ebay. 

I was a little bit dubious as to what it would be like when it arrived......size etc but I absolutely love it!! It's amazing and perfect for my theme. It can really add a unique touch to your wedding. You can get smaller versions of them made too for bridesmaids.



So pretty....I'm a little bit in love with it! This cost £65 including postage.

BNTblogger

X x







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...